Every year we host a missions conference in Phoenix aimed at connecting, educating, and equipping believers for word and deed ministries that transform lives, families, and communities. This year the conference will be held in the arena at Grand Canyon University, May 4-7. CHE workers from around the world will gather along with mission leaders, pastors, and believers who want to use their vocations for the advance of the Kingdom of God. The conference this year features 112 workshops in 12 tracks, along with five keynote speakers.
Register today and come as our guest.
Representatives from 11 European nations gathered in Paris last week
Terry had the privilege of helping to plan and to participate in the first annual Urban Wholistic Development Conference in Europe. We are praying that this will be the beginning of a movement by the church in Europe to reach the cities of Europe with word and deed ministries that transform lives, families, and communities. We all went away with a strong sense that God was beginning to do something new among us. Committees were formed to provide training and catalyze the work in the different parts of Europe. The next conference is scheduled for Brussels, Belgium, April 26-28, 2017.
Pray with us!
- Pray that all who come to the conference in Phoenix will leave better equipped for the task God has called them to do.
- Pray for the newly formed committees who will advance the work in different parts of Europe.
- Pray that the Gospel will go forth in power in post Christian Europe, that people will come to faith in Christ, and communities will be transformed.
- Pray that God will supply the needed funds to complete the work he has called us to do.
Praise with us!
- Praise God for keeping Terry safe as he traveled in creative access areas.
- Praise God for national ministries inside the 10/40 window that have adopted 16,000 unreached villages at the first five Million Village Challenge consultations.
- Praise God for open doors to mobilize for the Kingdom among unreached peoples.
- Praise God for new partners who have pledged to our support in the last month.
- Take a look at our heat map and see what God is doing globally by a short visit to our website.
- Get day to day reports about work around the world by following the Global CHE Network on Facebook.
- Follow us personally be friending Terry on Facebook.